Riding pants.. or Knickers or "Three Quarters"




I was looking for this kind of riding pants for a moment. Finally I found them. Produced by Bicycle Fixation in Los Angeles. Two models available: The Classic Wool Knickers (Top), made in 100% wool gabardine fabric, comes in Charcoal grey only, and the City Knickers, more “casual”, available in wool or hemp, comes in forest green or olive. Prices between $112 and $121. Also available the Over-the-Knee Knicker Socks, to go along with the pants…

4 comments:

  1. I love knickers! My profile picture on Flickr is from when I was little wearing a vest and knickers. I have a picture on the group wardrobe remix of myself in knicker recently-- one never gets too old for knickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paid a friend to hem my Cardharts into knickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my recent bicycle journey through Scotland, I was gently corrected after referencing the comfort of my Endura knickers.

    Knickers, I was informed, are what the British call a lady's underthings.

    Hereinafter, it was recommended I just call them "Three Quarters." As in 3/4-length trousers.

    My gaffe was forgiven, as all Scots know that Americans are somewhat strange.

    www.averyjenkins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jenkins... the title of the post was changed...
    Thanks for passing by.

    ReplyDelete

Dring